A few days ago I posted my list on things to do before my big move to the UK. Like I stated before in my recent I've been a listener of TINIE TEMPAH music for a while even from his first album HOOD ECONOMICS. Saturday evening my good friend MOE gave me word that TINIE would be performing at the APPLE STORE in SoHo not knowing that I was a huge listener of him. But because I thought the show was Sunday I was a tad discouraged  on going because of last minutes events. A few minutes later I checked my twitter timeline and saw that the show was on Monday not Sunday. Elated and relieved that I had the see the UK chart topper live and for FREE. Yes, F-R-E-E!






To guarantee myself a good seat I cam a few hours early. While waiting I came across a group of BRITISH folks. We talked about everything from the music to the UK. The night ended well as I was crowned an honorary BRIT and TINIE wearing the BRITISH FLAG around his neck while performing. Great performance, great people, and good chats. All photos taken by my BLACKBERRY. So I guess this can be categorized as a BLACKBERRY DIARY post and LIFE post. 1 down, 9 to go! LEGOOO! *CHRIS BROWN VOICE*