"You're young, you're beautiful and everybody wants to fuck you! -Tom Ford"


Today while indulging myself on my daily blog reads. I came across an interesting post on one of my favorite blogs called IMBOYCRAZY. Ran by ALEXI CELINE WASSER, she blogs about everything boy crazy. In this particular post called ONE OF EACH: A SINGLE GIRLS DATING CHECKLIST she gives a list in which every girl should have. Single or not single. At times I catch myself thinking or discussing with friends what it would be like dating certain guys or what kind of guys we would go after.  With summer time around the corner and university in a few months, the post struck a chord with me that I should probably create my own list. After viewing her list I realized summer 2011 is going to be babetastic and as well as that it led me to conduct my own list. Part of me is telling me to post my list up and part of me is telling me not to. Maybe I will, maybe I won't but for now check out ALEXI's checklist which is quite good.