Early this morning after a good breakfast I sat and watched some tv. Before I get into the story, yesterday I switched from iO to VERIZION's FIOS and I got loads of new channel. One of them being HBO. So I changed the channel to HBO to see what the channel has to offer. I don't watch tv much and rarely watch films unless I really like it or have done research. While checking out the channel, SPICE WORLD comes on. I absolutely lost it!





But what made me so happy was the fact it was on tv. As a kid of the 90's I loved the SPICE GIRLS. I collected everything of them. Candy, Dolls, Stickers, etc and sang all their songs. They were so fly and pretty. I loved SCARY SPICE, POSH SPICE and SPORTY SPICE. I mean no disrespect to the other SPICES but these girls were bad. And the way they dressed and talked. 90's LINGO and BRITISH LINGO was so dope. I love them and the film is good. Now that I have this channel I going to go watch COMING TO AMERICA although I have it on VHS it's good to watch it on tv.