On a hot summer day in NYC with weather of 86 degrees this calls for some heavy duty shopping. Thrifting! So my friends and I headed out to the nearest GOODWILL to do some shopping. While shoppping, I came across these lovely JEFFREY CAMPBELL BLACK MESHER shoes. When I first saw them it was love at first site and usually I don't believe in crap like that but in shoes, clothes, accessories etc I do. Those mesh shoes with cut-outs on both side and open-toed with the zipper in the back. Plus they were like 4 inches heels with a 1 inch platform in the front. What!? And you know I could barely walk in heels so this was like heaven to me.




I snatched them up so quick and tried them on not looking at what size they were. Yet to find out they were a size 9. Why me!? I was so sad because they were so beautiful. So beautiful, I began to think about all the possible ways they could be worn. But I guess hat won't be happening. Wah! Oh well aside from them not being my size. I looked so boss in them. I love you and miss you JEFFREY CAMPBELL BLACK MESHER shoes. Fuck the person who sent them to the store and the people who will buying them. Farewell JEFFREY CAMPBELL BLACK MESHER shoes.