I don't think I entirely told what's going on with me and my plans after my graduation of school. But I guess I could use this post to do just that. Ever since my trip to the UK in 2009 and being in total awe with the city of London. I made it my mission to attend university in the UK. Now a senior in high school, I've placed my applications in for 5 universities and so far 2 universities have responded to me with 1 rejection. Fuck off to the university who rejected me. You know who you are, No names need to said! Back to the topic. I am set to start university in September. I have composed a list of things I would like to do before my departure.



1.  GO TO AN ODD FUTURE CONCERT

Initially when I listened to Odd Future I was like "What the fuck is this? They're crazy!" I later decided to give them a second listen and slowly they grew on me. Ever since then I guess you can say I've been screaming "Wolfgang!" so hard I could probably lose my voice. Plus they have mosh pits. Pure insanity? I love!


++++ 

THIS IS FRANK OCEAN + ODD FUTURE PERFORMING IN NYC ON MAY 13TH.  



2. GO TO A TINIE TEMPAH CONCERT
(DONE)

I've been a listener of Tinie for some time now from his first song and mixtape. So seeing his work progress as well as him as an artist. From friends I know who have seen him perform live, they have had nothing but good things to say. Courtesy of  my good friend Moe, she has presented an offer I couldn't afford to miss. I won't go into details on what it is but I absolutely love this girl for this. 

3. PARTY ON MY BIRTHDAY
For those who don't know I'm barely legal. Sucks for me! However, this July my birthday lands on a Saturday which means two things:

1. I'M LEGAL!!!
2. I'M PARTYING!!! WE OUT CHEAAA!!! *WALE VOICE*



4. EAT OUT WITH FRIENDS 

When I think of being older several things that come to mind are going out to eat with friends. For myself I see it as way of showing:


1. You have money to keep up with the lifestyle you want to lead or have.
2. I like good food!
3. Eating with friends at a really nice restaurant is something I've always wanted to do.

I have in mind somewhere like NOBU, SUSHI SAMBA, or BAR 89.



5. GET A NYC SUMMER BOY

Not a fan of Gaga but my friend put me on this song in 2009 and it totally screams summer and  describes what summer should be and could be. I guess you can say I'm a sucker for some summer love.



6. GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE/STATE ID 

You're probably thinking why the hell would I need a driver's license or state id card if I'm leaving the country. However, it would be a cool thing to have as a sojourner and plus who said I like taking the bus or train. 





7. LEARN HOW TO DJ


I've been interested in djing for a while now and recently while hanging out with my friend we made our into the of djing. While talking to my friend I told her that I've had some interest in it and would like to possibly do it alongside my blog/ marketing/ pr/ advertising/ partying/ graphic design/ fashion work. And she said why not learn how to do it. So this summer I will be taking up class to learn how to dj. If anyone knows any places in New York City that offers good djing classes contact me at IAMOLLIETHEGREAT@GMAIL.COM with the subject title DJ NYC CLASSES.


8. HAVE A GIRLS GET TOGETHER


"OLLIE" and "GIRLS GET TOGETHER" in the same sentence probably does sound weird however I actually do like a nice mani and pedi here and there -- every once in a while. And it'll be nice to go and talk guys, life, university, and what not while getting pampered.


9. LEARN HOW TO SKATEBOARD

WOMEN IN THE PHOTO IS DOPE. SKATEBOARD EXTRAORDANAIRE JUDI OYAMA. GOOGLE HER!

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted a skateboard. Watching ESPN seeing the way the skaters shredded those ramps was dope. But whenever I asked to get a skateboard I was told "THOSE ARE BOYS STUFF". Totally ignoring that I've made it my mission to learn how to skateboard by any means necessary. And best believe I'm going to master this task.


10. LEARN TO RIDE A BIKE


Most kids learn how to ride a bike when they're young by mom or dad but I guess you can say I'm among the many few who didn't learn how to ride a bike. Sometimes riding the bus or the train in New York City can be a blow. Waiting long minutes, not going running according to schedule. But that can all change if I learn how to ride a bike. Whenever I think of biking I think of ROBIN THICKE and his video WHEN I GET YOU ALONE. That's how I really picture biking! The wind blowing through your hair, the cars honking because you're in their lane but what the heck. I want that feeling -- hopefully biking isn't hard to do.