I love guys! I do! I do! I do! I dooooo-oooooooh!
I Iove guys, guys, guys, guys! Guys I do adore! 


Guys! Guys! Guys! What can I say? They're a mighty fine species. Although they are weird at times. You can't help but sigh when you think of them. In my post MINDLESS RAMBLINGS: A SINGLE GIRLS DATING CHECKLIST , I talked about I'M BOY CRAZY's ALEXI CELINE WASSER list on guys every girl should at least date once. Check out my list like I promised to post a few weeks ago. The part two will be posted soon.


1. a guy with dreads/locks

2. a RASTAFIAN

3. a grime rapper

4. a guy from SOUTH LONDON

5. a skateboarder

6. a guy with tattoos

7. a guy with piercings

8. a prepster

9. a BRITISH guy

10. a FRENCH guy

11. a guy who wears CLARKS & CORDS

12. a red head

13. a guy who speaks straight UK SLANG

14. a guy who skanks at every bashment party

15. a guy who does art

16. a guy who plays an instrument preferably: THE GUITAR, DRUMS, or PIANO

17. a guy who dj's

18. a model

19. an intellectual

20. a guy who plays a sport preferably: RUGBY, POLO or  FOOTBALL (INTERNATIONAL)

21. a guy with a JESUS BEARD

22.a guy with JESUS-LIKE HAIR

23. a guy who's multilingual

24. a guy with a rock band

25. a guy with his mom's name as a tattoo

26. a guy who's AFRICAN

27.a guy who's ARAB

28. a guy who's INDIAN

29. a guy who collects sneakers

30. a guy who loves hip hop

31. guys of  different nationalities: I WOULD DO ONE FOR EVERY COUNTRY BUT THAT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG

32. a guy who does poetry