In my post MINDLESS RAMBLINGS: A SINGLE GIRLS DATING CHECKLIST , I talked about I'M BOY CRAZY's ALEXI CELINE WASSER list on guys every girl should at least date once and created my own list. Because the list CELINE WASSER created was long I had to actually take out time and think about this list and wanted to make mine long as well. So check it out!




33. a guy who sings: DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HAPPY I'D BE IF I FOUND A GUY WHO CAN SING - SOMETHING LIKE MAXWELL, DWELE, OR JOHN LEGEND ETC.

34. a guy who can dance

35. a guy with a nice after shave

36. a guy who can draw

37. a guy who wear the same outfit everyday: IT'S A WEIRD THING I HAVE BUT. IT'S CUTE! SOMETIMES YOU HAVE THAT ONE OUTFIT YOU WISH YOU COULD WEAR EVERYDAY

38. a guy with a vespa

39. a guy with a motorcycle

40.  a guy with a goatee

41. a guy who's a tattoo artist

42. a guy with slicked backed hair: QUITE LIKE ADAM LEVINE or NICK WOOSTER'S HAIR

43. a guy with a nice walk

44. a guy with nice teeth

45. a guy with a house in the countryside of the UK

46. a guy with a nice smile

47. a guy who's a chef

48. a guy with a nice shoe collection: SHOES SAY A LOT ABOUT A GUY

49. a guy who produces beats

50. a guy who's an artichect

51. a guy who wears suits on the daily

52. a guy with a farm

53. a guy who does street art: I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH STREET ART SINCE I WAS 12 AND I FIND IT SO COOL. THE HISTORY, CULTURE, AND ATMOSPHERE AROUND IT IS SO DOPE

54. a guy who eats healthy and organic